You may have heard of Gazillion Bubble Show Aurora that’s on stage at Dollywood now through Aug. 7. I had the coolest experience with this show! My niece, Kedaja, and I participated in a Q&A with the host, Deni Yang. This opportunity is a Golden Event, so it’s open to all Dollywood Gold and Diamond Season Passholders. We laughed, popped bubbles that flew by and we got the inside scoop on how the show magic happens!
What is the Bubble Show Golden Event?
Dollywood offers exclusive experiences for Gold and Diamond Passholders. During Smoky Mountain Summer Celebration, they’re inviting Gold and Diamond Passholders to register for a special behind-the-scenes experience after the 12 p.m. show on Sundays. It’s a limited capacity offering, so you get to ask questions and be involved in some of the bubble tricks!
Here are some important things to know:
- Each member of your party who wants to attend this event must have a valid Gold or Diamond Season Pass to show at check in. Children 3 and younger or children with a Pre-K Imagination Season Pass are the only exception to this rule.
- You are required to register for this event online, and you may download your tickets to your phone. Read all information on the ticket– this will provide you with the check-in time and location. Registration closes 24 hours before the event.
- The Gazillion Bubble Show will last approximately 45 minutes. Those participating in the Golden Event will be asked to stay seated after the show, so don’t leave! The Q&A Golden Event will begin shortly after.
- We got to see how the bubbles are made and learn more about the show host.
- We even had some on-stage, hands-on activities for the children and personalized photos—which was beyond exciting for me. Have your questions and your cameras ready!
- This is definitely a sensory-seeker show. There are LOTS of lighting effects throughout the show—including lots of lasers!
- If you’re close to the stage, you’ll get the most bubbles. But, don’t worry! Every seat will get them. If you’re closer to the front, you’ll likely be a little wet walking out.
- Always check the schedule before you visit, to be sure you’ll get to see it. Remember, it runs through Aug. 7! Anyone who visits Dollywood can see this show. (Only the Q&A is exclusive.)
Gazillion Bubble Show is one of the most-requested shows at Dollywood. The last time it was here was in 2017. No matter your age, you’re in for a treat! I HIGHLY suggest you forget the cell phone, and just take it all in—you don’t want to miss any of this!